ASP.NET CORE / MVC developer (junior)
от 600 USD на руки
Established in 1997, Applied Systems develops industrial and business process automation software. Our solutions are used on the premises of BMW, Daimler, General Motors, MAN, Porsche, and Volkswagen. We are a member of Hi Tech Park Belarus and Microsoft Silver Partner with Application Development competence.
We are looking for ASP.NET Core / MVC Developer passionate about the latest web technologies and open for interesting challenging projects.
Your main functions will be:
- develop websites and web applications
- test, debug, and build code that works across multiple browsers and digital platforms
- maximize site performance through monitoring and optimization
- communicate effectively with the team members on project requirements, capabilities, and schedule
- explore and incorporate new and emerging development trends
- ability to learn new frameworks and coding techniques as part of and in advance of projects that require them
A successful candidate will have the following background and skills:
- Experience in ASP.NET Core / Mvc
- Knowledge of Angular and Node.js is a plus
- Familiar with responsive design
- Good communication skills
- English level: Intermediate
Why work at Applied Systems?
What distinguishes Applied Systems is its family-like atmosphere. We are committed to building strong team ties and creating stimulating working environment where everyone feels valued and respected.
As an Applied Systems’ employee, you get the following benefits:
- long-term employment and opportunities for professional growth
- competitive salary and financial stability
- flexible working schedule
- extensive social package: reimbursable health care and sports, paid vacation and sick leave, foreign language classes compensation, annual sightseeing trips in Belarus
- variety of corporate events - New Year, Men's and Women's Day, Children’s Day, AppSys Cup
- a selection of finest teas, various coffee drinks and special goodies in the company kitchen
Come and join Applied Systems’ team!